International Neuromodulation Society Membership
The advantages of International Neuromodulation Society (INS) membership include but are not limited to:
- The International Neuromodulation Society's journal, Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface - which is now published eight times a year and is MEDLINE indexed.
Neuromodulation - Journal of the International Neuromodulation Society
Now MEDLINE Indexed!
- An interactive and secure website for worldwide communication with peers and experts.
Unique Member Benefit
Members may log in and visit the members-only section’s Global Discussion Forum to participate; watch for updates on our Events page and in our journal
- Registration discounts to INS conferences.
- Informative newsletters.
- Assistance with issues of access, reimbursement and clinical governance.
- Where a regional chapter society exists, the applicant can join the chapter society and automatically become a member of the INS, thus enjoying benefits from both.
How to Join the INS
The International Neuromodulation Society has the following regional chapters. If you reside in a country represented by a regional chapter, please click on the appropriate chapter link to complete your form online. If no chapter exists for your location, please click on "International Neuromodulation Society - Global".
Please contact the INS Administrator with any questions.
Please see the renewal page for renewals.
Last Updated on Friday, September 23, 2016 02:02 PM